|Please allow approximately 7 business days for delivery of all Wow Cow products.
For additional flavors, you will also need to choose flavor bottles.
This product is specifically designed for certain temperatures and precise temperature control and requires a commercial-grade soft serve machine to achieve the intended result.
Use with home machines and homemade ice cream makers is not advised.
Clean Hands, Clean Instruments, and a Clean Machine are essential!
Recommended to stir dry ingredients first, break up any solid pieces.
- Pour 1 Gallon of potable water chilled to 50°F, into a clean container – Metal mixing bowls are not advised, plastic or glass is ideal.
- Add bag of base mix and flavor syrup(s).
- Stir with a wire whisk until powder is completely dissolved.
- For best results, cover and chill in refrigerator (NOT FREEZER) for 30 minutes, then re-stir.
- Pour mix into machine and set to normal operations, 20°F is optimum.
- Refrigerate an unused product in a clean, sealed container.
Also, you can add ingredients such as nuts, chocolate chips, fruit, but follow manufacturer's instructions for adding additional items.
If your yogurt has ice crystals – mix with a wooden spoon to remove crystals (usually appears when using a machine with salt and ice). If you desire, transfer the frozen yogurt to another container and freeze for an hour to make it extra firm.
Fun Idea: Neutral flavorings can be used in the chocolate base and try the Chocolate flavorings in the neutral base, to create new or custom flavors. Mix flavorings together can create a unique taste – e.g. Peanut Butter & Banana in a chocolate base.