|Please allow approximately 7 business days for delivery of all Wow Cow products.
This product is specifically designed for certain temperatures and precise temperature control and requires a commercial-grade soft serve machine to achieve the intended result.
Use with home machines and homemade ice cream makers is not advised.
Clean Hands, Clean Instruments, and a Clean Machine are essential!
Recommended to stir dry ingredients first, break up any solid pieces.
- Pour 1 Gallon of potable water chilled to 50°F, into a clean container – Metal mixing bowls are not advised, plastic or glass is ideal.
- Add bag of base mix and flavor syrup(s).
- Stir with a wire whisk until powder is completely dissolved.
- For best results, cover and chill in refrigerator (NOT FREEZER) for 30 minutes, then re-stir.
- Pour mix into machine and set to normal operations, 20°F is optimum.
- Refrigerate an unused product in a clean, sealed container.
Also, you can add ingredients such as nuts, chocolate chips, fruit, but follow manufacturer's instructions for adding additional items.
If your yogurt has ice crystals – mix with a wooden spoon to remove crystals (usually appears when using a machine with salt and ice). If you desire, transfer the frozen yogurt to another container and freeze for an hour to make it extra firm.